about 1 month ago
Live Operations Manager
Job Id: 10799
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable and innovative organization? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance and Paid Time Off. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Good leadership skills and should be able to supervise and train employee to maximize productivity.
- Supervise all activities related to live operations such as broiler, hatcheries, breeder production etc.
- Perform quality and quantity checks
- Vendor management and placement and order purchase of livestock as required.
- Feedback and grievance management.
- Supervise daily live-stock health.
- Maintain and encourage safety, food safety and hygiene protocols among the work area.
- Encourage employees to take regular safety and company policy trainings.
- Audit and give feedback for continuous improvements related to broiler operations.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field.
- At least 7 years of experience in a supervisory role.
- Minimum 7 years of experience in poultry industry.
- Effective experience in poultry daily operations – feed haul, live haul, broiler, breeder operations, etc.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Excellent communication skills
- Willing to work on assigned hours which might include occasional weekends or some other shifts.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
Ask for: Trisha Moitra
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.