9 days ago
Live Operations Manager
Job Id: 12992
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable and growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Must be able to manage, direct, and coordinate the efforts of the live operations at a processing facility, including breeder production, broiler production, hatcheries, feed mills and nutrition to produce least-cost live broilers at the desired quantity and quality to meet broiler requirements of the organization.
- Must ensure overall production meets Complex and Division volume and cost objective
- Must be able to resolve any conflicts if they may arise.
- Responsible for hiring and termination of operations employees
- Must be able to schedule, align and evaluate work and performance of employees.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- 7+ year of experience required as Operations Manager or related field.
- Previous experience with daily operations of Live Haul, Feed Haul, and Feed Mill, Breeder, and Broiler production including Hatchery experience preferred.
- Must possess working knowledge of the relationship between Live Operations and the Processing Plant.
- Must be great with computer skills
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Company Paid Holidays.
Ask for: Harshita Berry
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.