Roselle, New Jersey
about 1 month ago
2nd Shift - 3:00PM to 11:30PM
Are you looking to make a career change and work for a family owned and operated company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance and paid time off? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Load and unload chemicals and bulk solids, using material moving equipment.
- Perform variety of tasks relating to shipment of products
- Check conditions to ensure cleanliness and compliance with loading procedures.
- Monitor products movement to and from storage tanks, coordinating activities with other workers to ensure constant product flow.
- Send through the optiloader 10 minutes prior to production work schedule.
- Fill eggs according to the daily schedule
- Maintain an accurate pallet and ticket count
- Keep in communication with the nest run operator
- Provide ticket to manager or operator for respective machines changes.
- Clean optiloader before lunch and at end of business day
- Empty of product end of business day
- Perform set up machine for CIP (clean inner parts)
- High School Diploma or equivalent (Preferred)
- Able to lift 15LBS or more
- Able to work in a fast pace environment
- Able to multitask
? Prior experience in processing, loader and warehouse a plus
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Contract to Hire
- Paid time off
Ask for: Jayme Faulkner
Ajulia Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.