Princeton, New Jersey
about 1 month ago
21 Jul 00:00
Full Time with Benefits
Job Id: 6976
Are you looking for an opportunity to advance your career in the Engineering and Manufacturing Industry? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including, medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, paid vacation, paid holidays, and paid PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
We are looking for a Logistics Clerk for our client in the Engineering and Manufacturing Industry. In this position the ideal candidate will be responsible for processing outgoing orders, preparing, picking, and packing items for shipment, handling finished good materials, and loading/unloading trucks (using pallet jacks and/or forklifts when applicable). The ideal candidate will also be cross-trained in other areas of Logistics, including Receiving and Inventory Management.
- Packing orders using a foam-in-place packing machine.
- Verifying items for outgoing shipments against bills of lading, orders or other records.
- Adhering to customer cycle times by ensuring products are shipped and received per transportation schedules.
- Use a computerized system for labeling, processing freight charges, carrier information, downloading shipment logs to carrier, and tracking shipments.
- Maintaining inventory of finished good materials and supplies.
- Putting finished good materials into Vertical Lift Machines for storage and maintaining FIFO locations using computer based systems
- Loading and unloading materials/shipments in and out of vehicles and containers.
- Documenting work on required logs, checklists, and reports.
- High school diploma or GED required with at least 1 year of related work experience and/or training.
- ERP Experience is strongly preferred.
- Must have proficient basic mathematical skills, and the ability to understand and perform work with units of the American weight measurement and metric system.
- Exhibit high attention to detail and exercise sound judgment in decisions.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
- Paid Vacation
Ask for: Taylor
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.