about 1 month ago
27 Aug 00:00
Managerial role in Logistics Operations within the Construction Industry
Job Id: 7326
Are you looking to make a career change to a rapid growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, stock options, paid PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
The Logistics Manager will have strong leadership skills handling all of the warehousing logistics functions. This role will require the manager to collaborate with the union workforce as well as having an understanding of work rules, policies, contracts, receiving, warehousing and shipments of products.
- Performing additional tasks as required to accomplish organizational goals
- Process improvement efforts in the Warehouse Areas and processes
- Managing carrier management functions and negotiation practices
- Informing plant management team & production scheduler on the outstanding raw materials that’s needed for scheduled production
- Handling inventory control level functions
- Responsible for the documentation of material loads (inbound/outbound). This will include timely inventory transactions along with preserving documents that follows guidelines
- Bachelor’s degree in Logistics, Supply Chain or any other related field
- 7 years of logistics management experience within the Construction Industry is a MUST
- Has dealt with building materials within a logistics environment
- Highly skilled in Microsoft Applications
- Hands on experience dealing with financial reports and budgets
- Strong leadership, organization and communication skills
Ask for Jeremy
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.