13 days ago
Machine Development Technician
Job Id: 9994
Are you looking to make a career change for an essential and rapidly growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Responsible for troubleshooting & maintaining manufacturing process equipment and support new equipment development & construction through programming, electrical assembly / wiring, and mechanical assembly.
- Work with engineering, maintenance, and manufacturing personnel on a daily basis to diagnose, repair, and improve both existing and new process equipment.
- Monitors and reacts in a timely manner to routine demand maintenance requirements.
- Participates in routine Preventive/Predictable Maintenance.
- Troubleshoots equipment stoppages and reacts accordingly.
- Utilizes various mechanical and electrical test equipment.
- Assists with manufacturing during product change-over.
- Plans, assists, documents, and implements process improvement techniques and devices.
- Utilizes machining, electrical, and mechanical trade skills to complete daily tasks.
- Communicates with production and other various customers as needed.
- Performs other tasks as assigned by management.
- Associate Degree in Electrical / Electronic field or equivalent years’ experience preferred.
- Prior experience with Allen Bradley software / hardware is desired.
- Prior experience in the installation, programming, troubleshooting, & wiring of electrical & pneumatic controls, specifically in the areas of PLC’s, HMI interfaces, servo drives, and robotic control systems.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision on various optimization projects from conception to completion.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to analyze information and utilize time management.
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced environment and learn quickly.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
Ask for: Andy Bates
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.