10 months ago
Machine Maintenance Mechanic
Job Id: 4827
Are you looking to make a career change to rapidly growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K etc. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Perform preventive maintenance, repairs and modify machines for the manufacturing equipment.
- Diagnose and inspect machine shop equipment and devise corrective measures.
- Troubleshoot machine devices and control instruments to maintain quality and production.
- Perform new equipment rigging, installation, leveling as well as cross train other colleagues.
- High school diploma/GED
- 3- 4 years’ experience in heavy machinery repair, motors, hydraulic and pneumatic systems, machine electrical systems etc.
- Adept with brass, bronze, cast iron, soft and hard steel
- Must have heat induction experience
- Highly proficient maintaining tolerances as well as troubleshooting presses, clutches, & brakes
- Proficient reading blueprint/sketches
- Skilled using hand/power tools, lathe, milling machine, overhead cranes, forklifts etc.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license
- Must be capable of making minor adjustments in the equipment
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
- Paid PTO
Ask for: Pooja Nirkhe
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.