10 months ago
1st Shift (7am-3pm)/ 2nd Shift (3pm-11pm)
Are you looking to make a career change to a rapidly growing, stable, professional company?
This is a full time, contract to hire position. After hire, this position offers an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance and 401k. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Machine Operators will be responsible for overseeing 2 machines.
- · Oversee operations during assigned shift.
- · Inspect product constantly to maintain highest quality parts.
- · Following production schedule and make sure all supplies needed for production is available.
- · Maintain and handle tools and equipment used for production procedures
- · Machine Helpers will assist the Machine Operator as needed throughout the shift.
- · Maintain a clean work area, machine, tools and equipment.
- · Reading/following job instructions and complete work as specified.
- · Will be responsible to transport products to area of shipment.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Machine operators must have at least a minimum of 2 yrs. of prior machine operation experience in a manufacturing setting.
- Must be available for training for 1-2 weeks.
- Must pass drug test and background screening. ·
- Medical Insurance.
- Dental Insurance.
- Vision Insurance.
- Paid PTO.
- Overtime available.
Ask for: Peggy Chang
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.
- Do you have a High School Diploma?
- This job requires some lifting? If yes, are you able to lift 50 lbs.?
- Are you willing to stand for longer periods of time?
- How many of years of machine experience do you have?
- Are you available to interview/start right away?
- Can you pass a criminal background and drug screen?