17 days ago
Job Id: 10411
Are you looking to make a career change to a rapidly growing, stable and innovative company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance and Paid Time Off. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Set up/Load/Run/Feed diverse machines.
- Basic adjustments and control of machines and tools in the premise
- Should be able to comprehend maintenance procedures, manuals, and drawings and sketches
- Perform machine operation on different machines like die cutters, laminating machines, casting oven, etc.
- Check for quality issues and Inform the floor supervisor if any machine has quality issues.
- Do routine preventative maintenance on machines.
- Proper documentation and basic math related to job.
- Clean as you go.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs and be mobile for almost entire shift duration,
- Should be team player and ready to do tasks as assigned.
- Adhere to all safety procedure of the facility.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- At least 1 year of experience in manufacturing environment.
- Ability to read, write and understand instructions and complete documentation work.
- Basic knowledge of machines and tools or willing to learn.
- Willing to be trained on the job.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
Ask for: Trisha Moitra
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.