25 days ago
16 Jan 00:00
Job Id: 5274
Are you looking to make a career change to an exciting and rapidly growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Paid time off and 401k. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Responsible for the operation, set up, and light maintenance of CNC screw machines
- Inspect and document production
- Keep a safe and clean work environment
- HS Diploma or Equivalent – Vocation Training preferred
- Must have valid NYS Driver’s License
- Knowledgeable with SPC
- Able to read blueprints
- 3+ years of experience with Davenport Screw machines
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Direct Hire
Ask for Katherine Ramos
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.
What is your shift(s) preference?
How many years of screw machine operation do you have?
Are you able to pass a criminal background and drug screen?
When would you be available to interview?
What is your familiarity with SPC
Which industry do you have experience in?