25 days ago
Job Id: 11334
Are you looking to make a career change to a rapidly growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including career advancement opportunities. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Operate and maintain production machine to meet standards and quality.
- Maintain daily production goals
- Coordinate with previous shift operators to obtain preventative measures
- Quality checks on containers according to specifications
- Maintain raw material according to the requirements.
- Maintain work area and equipment clean.
- General equipment and building tidiness.
- Fulfill given tasks
- Assist in other areas and/or departments as needed
- Go-getter, excellent at time management, work independently and follow standards for safety and conduct.
- High school Diploma/GED and/or related experience or training*
- Team Player
- Open to flexible work schedule.
- Must be able to stand, walk, bend for long hours and good hearing and vision
- Experience in plastics or packaging industry preferred
- Must have knowledge of computer operating systems
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Direct Hire
- Equal Opportunity Employer
- 12-hour overnight rotating shift (7pm – 7am)
Ask for: Minal Amnaji
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.