3 months ago
21 Jan 00:00
2nd & 3rd shifts
Are you looking to make a career change to a cutting-edge company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K Plan, PTO and Company Paid Life Insurance. This is a Temp-to-Hire Position. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Work as a team member to produce sew web products.
- Must achieve or exceed the production, quality standards and goals.
- Adjust machines from the set-up stage to the operation stage.
- Comply with Company practices, priorities and customer requirements.
- Ability to read and understand production sheets and corresponding documents.
- Move and handle materials as necessary.
- Understand and perform the Preventative Maintenance Program, if any issues with machines they must be reported.
- Select raw materials and tools to produce various web products.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Must pass a background check and drug screen
- At least 1 year of experience as a Machine Operator
- At least 2 years of experience in a Manufacturing Industry
- Temp to Hire Position
- 2nd shift is (Mon-Fri 2:30PM-11:00PM)
- 3rd shift is (Sun-Thur 10:00PM-6:30AM)
- 401K Plan
- Company Paid Life Insurance
Ask for: Scott C.
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.
1. What is the highest level of Education you possess?
2. Do you have experience as a Machine Operator?
3. Do you have experience in a Manufacturing Industry?
4. What qualifications do you have that will make you successful at this position?
5. Why are you looking for a new opportunity?
6. What are your salary expectations?