Brown Deer, Wisconsin
about 2 months ago
Brown Deer, WI
1st, 2nd, and 3rd Shift
Job Id: 11601
Are you looking to make a career change to a rapidly growing, stable and essential company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary, a bonus, and an excellent benefits package including Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance and Paid Time Off. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Load/Run/Feed diverse machines like auto cappers, label machines, auto stuffers, etc
- Basic adjustments and control of machines and tools in the premise
- Should be able to comprehend maintenance procedures, manuals, and drawings and sketches
- Perform machine operation on different machines such as Elsner, Capper, Labeler, Induction Sealer, and Shrink Wrapper, etc.
- Inform the floor supervisor if any machine has quality issues.
- Workers are required to take every opportunity to clean continually throughout the working day and making cleaning part of the daily routine to ensure that work surfaces, equipment, and the premises that they are using are clean, hygienic, and clutter free and safe.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs and be mobile for almost entire shift duration,
- Should be team player and ready to do tasks as assigned.
- Adhere to all safety procedure of the facility.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to read, write and understand instructions and complete documentation work.
- Basic knowledge of machines and tools or willing to learn.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
Ask for: Milton Johnson
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.