Roselle, New Jersey
about 1 month ago
1st Shift & 2nd Shift
Are you looking to make a career change to work for an industry-leading sustainability company? This opportunity offers a competitive salary commensurate with experience, and a benefits package that includes insurance and a partial match 401K. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Set up, inspect, tend and operate machines safely and effectively to carry out processes.
- Ensure quality requirements are met.
- Performs assigned tasks according to work instructions
- Communicate effectively with the team and production department
- Conduct duties in accordance with safety policies, procedures and training .
- Maintain good housekeeping in all work areas
- High School Diploma or GED Required
- 1 year of food manufacturing experience (Preferred)
- Experience operating machinery in food production industry
- Bilingual Spanish Preferred
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions
- Mechanical aptitude
- 401(k) Matching
- Dental Insurance
Ask for: Jayme Faulkner
Ajulia Email: email@example.com
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.