11 days ago
Job Id: 12218
Are you looking to make a career change to a cutting edge, fortune 500, rapidly growing, stable, professional, company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, stock options, paid PTO, tuition reimbursement, tuition assistance, etc. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Perform various repetitive machining operations primarily on production work or tooling.
- Responsible for the manufacture and inspection of high precision products in many instances, the operator is the ‘final inspector’ before the parts are in the customer’s hands
- Expected to set up and operate various CNC machines used to manufacture parts used in harmonic gears and gearheads, as well as correctly interpret documentation, and accurately measure their work.
- Machine precision products from drawings under minimal supervision and in accordance with established procedures.
- Operate various types of machinery, CNC milling, turning and CNC or manual gear making equipment in production following established procedures.
- Setup tools to precise tolerances in accordance with established procedures.
- Transmit or receive CNC program information, maintain computerized or manual records as required.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Technical or vocational school background is helpful
- 3+ Years in a Manufacturing environment
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Life Insurance
- Short Term and Long-Term Disability
- Profit-Sharing Bonus Plan
- Earned Sick Leave
- Direct Hire
- Paid time off
- Educational Assistance
Ask for: Kawleen Sabharwal
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.