West Caldwell, New Jersey
23 days ago
- Start machines, adjust controls, and make trial cuts to ensure that machinery is operating properly.
- Monitor operation of machines and make adjustments to correct problems and ensure conformance to specifications.
- Install and adjust blades, cutterheads, boring-bits, or sanding-belts, using hand tools and rules
- Should be able to read and review the blueprint specifications to determine the safest and most efficient way for the operator to perform the job.
- High School Diploma or GED Required
- 1+ year of experience required in a Manufacturing environment.
Ask for: Rashmi Raj
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.