5 months ago
Full Time with Benefits
Job Id: 6192
Are you looking for an opportunity to advance your career with the Textile Manufacturing Industry? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including, medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, paid vacation, paid holidays, and paid PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
We are looking for a Machine Operator in a Manufacturing industry client. The candidate will provide support for the mill operation as an Entry Level Operator.
- High School Diploma or higher education
- 2-3 years of work experience in manufacturing
- Experience with needlepunch.
- Ability to maintain a work schedule of 10-hour shifts, including overtime, that could include weekends and holidays.
- Experience in an industrial manufacturing environment with industrial tractors or forklift operations.
- Demonstrated mechanical ability, including troubleshooting, problem identification and resolution.
- Basic Computer skills.
- Must be able to pass the drug and alcohol testing, including pre-employment testing.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
- Paid PTO
- Paid Vacation
Ask for: Saba
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.