Brown Deer, Wisconsin
13 days ago
Brown Deer, WI
Job Id: 12953
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable and respectable company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive hourly wage plus an excellent benefits package including dental, vision, and medical. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Follow production orders and specifications.
- Proactively monitoring raw material amounts, actual functions of the machine, and auditing the product
- Complete cleaning/sanitization of machines
- Troubleshooting and in-line adjustments on your machine
- Visual and hands-on quality checks
- Document results accurately and completely while following a ‘right the first time’ doctrine.
- Set-up or changeover of machines
- High School Diploma, GED Required
- Minimum one year of experience in warehouse, manufacture, or any other related industry.
- Excellent physical condition and coordination
- Attention to detail and ability to multi-task
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
- Paid time off
Ask for: Amanda
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.