about 1 month ago
05 Mar 00:00
Job Id: 6298
Are you looking to make a career change to a rapidly growing, stable, and professional company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, and paid time off. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Perform minor machine maintenance
- Complete paperwork associated with fabricated pieces
- Measure work piece dimensions
- Read job specifications in order to complete jobs accurately
- Inspect first and last pieces of fabricated material for quality
- Pack completed pieces for shipment
- Weigh scrap material
- Assist other machine operators
- Observe machine operation to ensure quality and prevent malfunctions
- Ensure accuracy of work
- Maintain a safe and clean work environment
- Ability to set up machines
- At least 1 year of experience in aluminum manufacturing.
- Ability to troubleshoot machinery
- Follow safety guidelines
- Medical Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Room to grow
Ask for: Crystal
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.