about 1 month ago
18 May 00:00
1st 7am to 3:30pm
2nd 3:15pm to 11:45pm
Will train on 1st
Are you looking to make a career change to a rapidly growing and innovating company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance and Paid Time Off. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Operate pharmaceutical machinery according to FDA regulations and follow company SOPs – blending, granulation, compression machines etc.
- Ensure quality control, and maintain batch production records
- Maintain clean and safe environment; correct sanitation processes must be followed
- Maintain proper documentation
- High School Diploma or Equivalent Required
- Manufacturing Experience required; pharmaceutical experience preferred
- Will train right candidate
- Medical Insurance
- Paid PTO
- Contract to Hire Opportunity
Ask for: Katherine Ramos
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.