Hamilton City, California
27 days ago
07 Sep 00:00
Hamilton City, CA
Job Id: 7440
Are you looking to make a career change to rapidly growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, and 401K. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Carry out production, inspection, packaging and machine operation duties.
- Set up machinery and ensure all materials are readily available.
- Effectively monitor production equipment.
- Assist the shop technicians and materials clerk as necessary.
- Perform appropriate duties as assigned by management.
- Maintain a safe and clean work space.
- Follow established safety rules and regulations.
- High school diploma or GED.
- 2+ years of food manufacturing experience.
- Strong knowledge of machines in a manufacturing setting.
- Ability to accurately read blueprints.
- Committed to quality, safety and communication.
- Team-oriented and self-directed.
- Medical Insurance.
- Dental Insurance.
- Vision Insurance.
- Contract to Hire.
Ask for: Tasha Harper
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.