Carter Lake, Iowa
6 months ago
Carter Lake, IA
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable and professional company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, paid time off etc. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- The Machine Operator (Blowmolding) is responsible for operating machines and equipment
- Perform quality control checks in accordance with company policy and procedures, and ensure production meets quality standards at all times
- Perform machine start-up, shut down, changeovers, and clean up; ensure all production materials are readily available
- Adjust operations machines and equipment as needed to correct quality and production issues
- Assist in troubleshooting process problems and performing maintenance to ensure continued operation of the plastic molding machines and equipment
- This role requires standing/ walking for extended period of time and lifting upto 50 pounds
- Employee may encounter noise, heat, humidity, airborne particles (dust/smoke), contact with chemicals (oils/cleaners) etc.
- This role involves working around moving mechanical parts, tools and machinery
- High School Degree or equivalent
- At least 1 Year of experience in Manufacturing Field.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Contract to Hire
Ask for: Debalina Roy Satpathy
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.