3 months ago
09 Dec 00:00
1st, 2nd or 3rd Shift
North Caldwell, NJ
Job Id: 4887
Are you looking to make a career change to a cutting-edge company? This exciting opportunity offers Medical and Dental insurance, PTO and room to grow within the company. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Responsible for placing materials on equipment and operating machinery to manufacture parts in correspondence with blueprints.
- Required to run jobs according to dispatch list as well as informing Supervisor of an issues with completing tasks.
- Will also be required to run Fabrication Machinery, not limited to Spot Welders, Press Breaks, Pem Serters, CNC Machinery, Harger Hardware Insertion, Cold saw, etc.
- Must make routine adjustments to tools to assure part are within tolerance.
- Use QC measuring equipment to check parts to print.
- Load and unload machines. Will check basic cross-reference information to assure proper part is being processed.
- Responsible for performing lower level duties such as filing, sanding, etc.
- Work responsibly and efficiently as well as adhering to all safety rules and policies.
- Will be responsible for quality checks performed on machines at specific intervals.
- Supervisor/Fabrication Manager may allocate other duties to perform to me company goals.
- Reporting any hazardous situations.
- High School Diploma or G.E.D preferred
- 2 years of experience in Fabrication
- Good communication skills both verbal and written.
- Able to perform basic math.
- Able to read and comprehend MAP prints.
- Able to accurately interpret tape measures, caliper and other precision measuring devices.
- Good motor coordination.
- Physical requirements consist of; lifting up to 50 lbs. Exposure to sharp objects as well as dust and high noise level. Also willing to tolerate a non-temperature-controlled environment.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Paid PTO
- Friendly work environment
- Room to grow in the company
- Temp to hire
Ask for Ameer Harrison
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.