24 days ago
18 Dec 00:00
Full Time with Benefits
Job Id: 5013
Are you looking to make a career change to a rapidly growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, 401K, paid PTO and paid vacation. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Will be receiving work instructions, operation/set-up instructions and responsible for reading, interpreting, dimensions drawings, sketches, tool setup sheets and manufacturing instructions
- Will be responsible for inserting necessary tooling and fixtures etc. for set up of production machine units of many kinds and scopes
- Set feeds and speeds based on manufacturing instructions and load and unload pieces manually or with hoist.
- Practice preventative maintenance for all tools and machinery
- Practice working knowledge of standard measuring devices such as scales inside and outside micrometers, dial indicators, Vernier scales, fixed frame gauges or special gauges, etc. to check machined dimensions and surface finishes compatible to customer prints and/or specifications.
- High School Diploma or higher education.
- 3 to 5 years of experience as a Machinist or a completion of production Machine Operator Training Program.
- Exceptional oral, written, and interpersonal skills.
- Must be able to pass background check and drug test.
- Must possess Valid driver’s license.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
- Paid PTO
- Paid Vacation
Ask for Saba
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.