18 days ago
Job Id: 9847
Are you looking to make a career change to a rapidly growing and innovative company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance and Paid Time Off. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Basic adjustments and control of machines and tools in the premise.
- Should be able to comprehend maintenance procedures, manuals, and drawings and sketches and do math associated with the job.
- Basic quality inspection of the equipment and tools and perform basic maintenance when necessary.
- Inform the floor supervisor and engineers on time when the equipment needs more attention or has quality issues.
- Workers are required to take every opportunity to clean continually throughout the working day and making cleaning part of the daily routine to ensure that work surfaces, equipment, and the premises that they are using are clean, hygienic, and clutter free and safe.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs and be mobile for almost entire shift duration,
- Should be team player and ready to do tasks as assigned.
- machine operator: 2 years (Preferred)
- manufacturing: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 2 years of experience as a machine operator is preferred
- 1 year of experience in a manufacturing environment is preferred.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Temp to Hire
Ask for: Trisha Moitra
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.