4 months ago
Machine Operator Helper
Are you looking to make a career change to a rapidly growing, stable and professional company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance and paid PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Reading/following job instructions and complete work as specified
- Blending raw materials together to make a specific color.
- Operating/cleaning machines.
- Set up, operate, and tend blending machines to mix or blend a specific color on plastic materials.
- Inspect product constantly to maintain highest quality parts.
- Following production schedule and make sure all supplies needed for production is available.
- Maintain and handle tools and equipment used for production procedures
- High School Diploma or GED
- Machine operators must have at least a minimum of 2 yrs. of prior machine operation experience in a manufacturing setting.
- Must be available for training for 1-2 weeks in the morning.
- Must pass drug test and background screening.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Paid PTO