Fairfield, New Jersey
21 days ago
Machine Operator I
Job Id: 8384
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable and growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including Medical, Dental and Vision. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Sets up and operates metal fabricating machines,
- Makes all necessary Machine Adjustments.
- Observe machines to detect malfunctions.
- Selects, positions, and secures dies, blades, cutters, and fixtures onto machine, using rule, square, shims, templates, hand tools, and built-in gauges.
- Should be able to read and review the blueprint specifications to determine the safest and most efficient way for the operator to perform the job.
- High School Diploma or GED Required
- 1+ year of experience required in a Manufacturing environment.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Contract to Hire
Ask for: Harshita Berry
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.