Salem , Massachusetts
about 1 month ago
Machine Operator I
Job Id: 12432
Are you looking to make a career change to a cutting edge, fortune 500, rapidly growing, stable, professional, company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, stock options, paid PTO, tuition reimbursement, tuition assistance, etc. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Set up/operate various CNC machine tools in accordance with company policy, procedures, and time standards.
- Perform various repetitive production machining operations using the ability to read and interpret drawings, sketches and work instructions.
- Inspect parts produced.
- Transmit and receive CNC programs, maintain computerized and/or manual production records.
- Perform other duties as required
- High School diploma or equivalent (Technical/Vocational school background helpful)
- 1-3 Years in a Manufacturing environment
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Life Insurance
- Short Term and Long-Term Disability
- Profit-Sharing Bonus Plan
- Earned Sick Leave
- Direct Hire
- Paid time off
- Educational Assistance
Ask for: Kawleen Sabharwal
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.