4 months ago
31 Oct 00:00
Akron, New York
Job Id: 4419
Are you looking to make a career change to rapidly growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K etc. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Manage operation & set up of machines, such as engine and turret lathes, cutters, shears, manual mill machine, grinders, presses, drills, and auxiliary machines.
- Interpret blueprints according to the product specifications, materials needed, and tooling instructions.
- Examine workpieces for defects, and measure workpieces using rules, templates, micrometers, or measuring instruments.
- Locate stock material or workpieces against stops, on arbors, or in chucks, fixtures, or automatic feeding mechanisms.
- Oversee machine operation to detect workpiece defects or machine malfunctions.
- Monitor job activities utilizing labor reporting system.
- Adhere to all safety procedures and use safe equipment’s always.
- High School Diploma or GED
- 3-5 years of machine shop experience or training in a machine shop.
- Proficient reading Blueprints and hand on with Manual Lathes
- Must be able to operate forklifts
- Conduct machine maintenance like oiling, cleaning etc.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
- Paid PTO
Ask for: Pooja Nirkhe
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.