about 1 month ago
1ST and 2ND Shift
Job Id: 8189
Are you looking to make a career change to a professional and fast-growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, and PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Know project and product specifications as they pertain to machining.
- Carry out all machining job duties efficiently and effectively.
- Responsible for set-up new tooling, take offset measurements and troubleshoot machining issues
- Maintain part quality.
- High School Diploma or GED
- Hands on in programming CNC equipment
- Proficient reading and comprehending all production documentation (i.e. work instructions, production orders, component drawings and set-up sheets).
- Strong knowledge of writing/editing G-code
- Experience with SAP, CAD/CAM software
- Strong mathematical skills
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
- Paid Time Off
Ask for: Pooja Nirkhe
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.