16 days ago
06 May 00:00
Maintenance Assistant Mechanic
Contract to Hire
Are you looking to make a career change to a cutting edge, rapidly growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including: medical insurance, dental insurance, 401K with company match, paid PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Inspect machines regularly for signs of malfunctions, including visual inspections, listening for irregular noises and conducting scheduled testing as appropriate.
- Monitor, identify and respond promptly to signs of malfunction in machinery such as changes in performance, temperature fluctuations, sounds, smells or atypical energy usage; perform troubleshooting for production machinery.
- Schedule and perform routine preventative maintenance and service for each piece of equipment.
- Perform emergency repairs on various types of machinery, including mechanical, electric and hydraulic; identify and replace worn or damaged parts in a timely manner.
- Read and comply with work orders concerning service, modification or installation of machinery.
- Work effectively with other team members in a loud environment.
- 1 – 2 years of experience as a maintenance mechanic desired
- High School Degree, GED Required
- Ability to follow directions precisely
- Good communications skills
- Good attendance and punctuality record
- Reliable transportation
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Paid PTO
Ask for: Willie Crews Jr
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.