14 days ago
Job Id: 12896
Are you looking to make a career change to a cutting edge, fortune 500 company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, paid PTO, etc. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Must enter all PO requests and generate PO’s.
- Must effectively manage and act as administrator for CMMS, including setup and maintenance of work order input/output, spare parts in/out, and PM work orders.
- Manage calibration system for the plant.
- Must report out on designated Maintenance metrics via weekly meetings.
- Purchase parts and materials for facility requests and pick-up as needed.
- Must assist Maintenance Manager in facility audits and associated corrective actions as necessary for safety, security, fire protection, and insurance.
- Must have accurate management and reporting of timekeeping and related documentation for the Maintenance department.
- Maintain current and complete equipment manuals, including updates and installation of new manuals.
- Promote teamwork by demonstrating a spirit of collaboration and cooperation on projects with other plants and departments striving to meet project objectives.
- Must effectively apply Continuous Improvement strategies by observing for improvement and implementing ways to reduce waste.
- Must be a high school diploma or GED.
- Must have prior experience with a maintenance team within a manufacturing environment.
- Must have analytical problem-solving capabilities.
- Excellent multi-tasking skills and ability to "change gears" often.
- Proven ability to perform well under pressure while maintaining composure and respect for everyone.
- Must have excellent communication skills.
- Familiarity with high-speed packaging, processing, and other manufacturing equipment.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret business information, journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
- Paid time off.
- Great sign on bonus
Ask for: Amrita Mukherjee
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.