about 1 month ago
22 Jul 00:00
Job Id: 6986
Are you looking to make a career change to a rapidly growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Service electrical systems and equipment
- Install needed electrical requirements for new equipment
- Conduct preventative maintenance and safety inspections
- Must be able to troubleshoot control wiring, VFD’s, 110v, 220v, and 480v current.
- Maintain document records
- Conduct servicing of mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic, and material flow systems.
- Troubleshooting experience required
- PLC experience needed
- Be able to read electrical schematics
- At least 1 year of relevant experience
- Must be willing to learn mechanical tasks
- High school Diploma
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Paid PTO
Ask for: Vincent
Ajulia Executive Search is a search firm specializing in Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal and Pharmaceutical positions. This is a confidential search for one of our preferred clients. It is a direct hire position that includes competitive compensation and full comprehensive benefit package.