Mt. Olive, North Carolina
17 days ago
Mt. Olive, NC
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable and innovative company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance and Paid Time Off. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Candidate is expected to perform the following activities including but not limited to setup, install , maintenance, troubleshooting and repairment of the electrical , mechanical and electro-mechanical industrial processes .
- Support in resolving technical issues in production and manufacturing process.
- Should be able to comprehend maintenance procedures, blue prints, manuals, and drawings and sketches and do math associated with the job.
- Effectively use CMMS, receive work orders, identify equipment issues, and acquire parts and equipment to complete repairs.
- Provide support in other floor activities and assist engineers as per requirement.
- Able to work on feet for long hour and lift up to 50 lbs.
- Maintain and encourage safety protocols(OSHA, health, GMP, quality assurance) and company policies among the work area to ensure zero accidents and reduce safety risks
- Notify facility supervisor or manager if any potentially unsafe conditions or quality issues are there.
- Adhere to clean as you go policy.
- High school or equivalent education required.
- Associates or technical school degree preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years of related experience in high volume , fast moving, process based manufacturing industry.
- Effective working knowledge of PLC’s, drives, controls, instrumentation, HMI/OIT’s, vision systems, schematics, P&ID’s, robotic systems, and industrial sensors and machines.
- Good knowledge and experience in industrial electrical and electro-mechanical maintenance and trouble shooting. Experience with some pneumatics and fluid power systems preferred.
- Good working knowledge in installing and using different tools.
- Effective experience with repair and troubleshooting of chemical delivery system.
- Willing to support on off shift maintenance activities in the production.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
Ask for: Trisha Moitra
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.