18 days ago
Job Id: 4474
Are you looking to make a career change to a rapidly growing, stable, and professional company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, and vision insurance. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Repair and troubleshoot company equipment
- Maintain all company equipment to ensure they meet safety regulations
- Ensure and maintain a safe working environment
- Comply with Tyson policies and procedures
- High School Degree, GED Required
- 1+ Years of experience in Industrial Maintenance.
- Knowledgeable of Mechanical, Electrical, Hydraulic, and PLC troubleshooting
- Experience with Welding and Fabrication
- Experience in control wiring pertaining to AC/DC
- Experience with Motor Control, 3 Phase-Wiring, plumbing, conveyor maintenance, hydraulics, and pneumatic systems
- Knowledgeable and experienced with USDA/FDA regulations preferred
- Food industry monitoring systems knowledge
- Confined Space Certification preferred
- Must be able to work various shifts, 10-hour days, and sometimes over-time
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
- Paid PTO
Ask for: Rachel Teehan
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.