4 months ago
08 Oct 00:00
Job Id: 4534
Are you looking to make a career change to a rapidly growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, paid PTO, paid vacation, commuter assistance and more! Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Direct and supervise Maintenance Technicians
- Complete work and repair orders in a timely fashion
- Perform regular inspections
- Prepare purchase orders and order all parts and supplies
- Mechanical skills include, but not limited to, setup of process control systems, welding and ability to install new equipment.
- Skilled in high and low voltage electrical wiring.
- Schedule, train and evaluate all employees
- Estimate time and extent of repairs
- Perform routine preventive maintenance
- Maintain material and supply inventory
- Oversee work performed by outside contractors as necessary
- Previous experience in maintenance or other related fields
- Previous supervisory experience
- Strong working knowledge of plumbing, electrical, HVAC, carpentry and general building maintenance
- Familiarity with maintenance tools and equipment
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Full-time, direct-hire/permanent job opportunity
- State of the art facility
- Loyal Client and Customer Base
Ask for Vincent Price
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.