8 months ago
Lake City, FL
Job Id: 6124
Are you looking to make a career change to a cutting-edge company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K Plan, PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Constructs maintenance programs in accordance with the engineering and maintenance staff.
- Contacts different team members in different departments to resolve any maintenance problems.
- Trains and motivates employees to improve work performance and ensure they are following all policies and procedures.
- Make sure equipment and machines are working at maximum efficiency.
- Plans, develops, and implements new methods and procedures designed to improve operations and minimize cost.
- Schedule repairs of equipment to ensure improvements on machines are satisfied.
- Prepare department budget and monitor expenses in budget.
- Review jobs and work orders for different departments and machines.
- Associates Degree in Related field or completion of Vocational/Technical specialty.
- Certification/licensure program in related field
- At least 5 years of direct working experience
- Experience with troubleshooting equipment and machines.
- Must understand implementing new methods of minimizing costs, labor and materials etc.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
- Paid PTO
Ask for: Scott C.
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements