about 2 months ago
20 May 00:00
Job Id: 6369
Are you looking to make a career change to a rapidly growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance and paid PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you
- Manage and lead employees in the maintenance department to ensure safe operations producing quality products
- Adhere to all company safety policies and procedures.
- Provide technical expertise regarding plant equipment and facilities, as well as report any information that may impede the operation of the plant
- Facilitate a cost-effective preventive maintenance program and Implement quality improvement
- Responsible for complete utilization of SAP work order system
- Communicate with vendors and make sure adequate inventories of spare parts is maintained
- Apprehend and improve manufacturing and quality systems and work closely with the supervisors
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or related discipline
- 5-7 years related maintenance experience preferably in the corrugated box industry
- Strong experience into electronics, mechanical, hydraulics, pneumatics, and electricity.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off
Ask for: Pooja Nirkhe
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.