14 days ago
16 Jun 00:00
Managerial Role in Maintenance Management Solutions within the Plastics Industry
Job Id: 6651
Are you looking to make a career change to a rapid growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, stock options, paid PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
The Maintenance Manager is responsible for leading the strategy and execution related to customer fulfillment, budget, resource utilization, quality, delivery and talent management, as well as fostering a strong safety culture. Managing a 24/hr plastics extrusion manufacturing facility which includes handling maintenance teams and ensuring successful completion of machine maintenance, troubleshooting, repair and improvement of complex metal processing and ancillary equipment.
- Interact with Plant Manager to develop, implement and facilitate training programs for Maintenance Group Leads, Manufacturing Technicians, and Maintenance Technicians
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills to interact with other business units, employees, and outside vendors
- Drive quality in to all we do to ensure customer satisfaction and prevent repeat issues
- Handling corrective/preventive and continuous improvement opportunities and actively participate in developing, implementing, and verifying corrective/improvement actions.
- Proven project management, time management and leadership skills as well as problem solving and decision-making skills
- Perform those administrative activities necessary for the effective management of the manufacturing operations, including provision for the selection and employee counseling and motivation, meeting organization goals and objectives, and planning, organizing, integrating, and measuring the work performed within the plant
- Successful experience with managing and developing talent and building a strong team to improve organizational capability
- Define and recommend goals and objectives in each area of the operation
- Develop and implement cost control measures, cost estimates, manpower and equipment forecasts and annual facility operating budgets
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Business or any related field
- 7 years maintenance management experience within the Plastics industry
- MUST be in proficient in PLCs, TPM and troubleshooting processes
- Hands on experience dealing with reliability maintenance
- Previous experience working in a plastics extrusion environment
- Proficient in keep track on OSHA incident records
- Highly skilled in advanced equipment maintenance tracking software applications, safety standards programs, and formal building maintenance programs
- Lean experience, budget, operations setup and management
Ask for Jeremy
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.