Suwannee County, Florida
about 1 month ago
Suwannee County, FL
Job Id: 8567
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable and professional company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, paid time off etc. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Oversees facilities and production equipment maintenance
- Analyzes and resolves work problems and assists employees in solving work problems.
- Maintains production equipment so that it meets organization standards and ensures minimum equipment downtime.
- Administers training programs to ensure proper operations, preventive maintenance, and repair programs.
- Direct workers engaged in major projects, structural repairs, woodwork, furnishings of buildings, and maintaining and repairing building utility systems such as electrical wiring.
- Develops and implements quality assurance methods and procedures, overseeing same and assessing quality levels achieved by individual employees.
- Measures/assesses performance and potential of employees and recommends employees for current/future staffing needs.
- Required High School Diploma.
- Associate’s Degree or completion of Vocational / Technical specialty certifications and licensure program in a related field.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience.
- Must be able to work flexible hours
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
Ask for: Debalina
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.