8 months ago
Plastic Extrusion/Packaging Industry experience
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance and paid PTO.Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Great Pay
- Excellent work environment with growth opportunities
- Great Benefits
- Immediate Hire
Job Requirements and Duties:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Technology.
- Industrial Manufacturing Experience
- Plastic Extrusion/Packaging Industry experience
- 5 plus years of manufacturing industry experience; strong hydraulic, pneumatic, mechanical and industrial skills
- GMP requirements
- Maintain an effective PM program.
- Experience in planning maintenance operations
- Oversee, manage and direct all maintenance procedures and operations
- Ensure all machinery is up to working standards
- Plan and oversee all repair and installation activities
- Design all preventive maintenance programs
- Resolve all maintenance issues
- Interact with Plant Manager to develop, implement and facilitate training programs for Maintenance Group Leads, Manufacturing Technicians, and Maintenance Technicians
- Extensive knowledge in a variety of mechanical systems
- Previous managerial experience
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills to interact with other business units, employees, and outside vendors
- Proven project management, time management and leadership skills as well as problem solving and decision-making skills
Ask for Jasleen
Ajulia Executive Search is a search firm specializing in Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal and Pharmaceutical positions. This is a confidential search for one of our preferred clients. It is a direct hire position that includes competitive compensation and full comprehensive benefit package.