Mount Vernon, Ohio
about 1 month ago
Mount Vernon, OH
Job Id: 10575
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable and innovative company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance and Paid Time Off. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Maintenance Management.
- Supervise and manage associates, schedule and direct work assignments and other assigned duties as needed.
- In-depth knowledge of maintenance processes, facility operations and production equipment and troubleshooting.
- Responsible for the end to end maintenance effort including maintenance budget, vendor and contractor management.
- Liaison and assist managers and other supervisors.
- Establish new techniques, cost-effective measures, and continuous improvements in maintenance.
- Documentation of necessary paperwork, reports, details, etc.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- At least 2 years of experience is supervisory roles in related industry.
- At least 3+ years working in a corrugated facility.
- 4 years of experience in manufacturing environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent in computer and Microsoft office.
- Strong communication skills
- Willing to work overtime and different shifts whenever necessary.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Direct Hire
Ask for: Trisha Moitra
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.