about 2 months ago
Job Id: 4380
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, paid PTO, tuition reimbursement, tuition assistance etc. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Repair major and minor issues with equipment and buildings
- Complete PM's and other maintenance/repair work, in a timely fashion
- Source and order broken parts or equipment using approved vendors
- Maintain a clean and a safe workspace
- Perform other duties, as assigned
- 3+ years of experience in industrial maintenance or construction building materials machinery industry
- Familiarity with hand-held tools and equipment
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Must possess strong leadership and problem solving skills
- Strong background in industrial electric, welding/fabrication, pneumatics, conveyors, and hydraulics
- Experience in successfully planning and executing projects
- Technical trade certifications or college education is a plus.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Paid PTO
Ask For Bhavna
Ajulia Executive Search is a search firm specializing in Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal and Pharmaceutical positions. This is a confidential search for one of our preferred clients. It is a direct hire position that includes competitive compensation and full comprehensive benefit package.