10 days ago
Job Id: 11015
Are you looking to make a career change to a growing, innovative company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, company matching 401K, PTO, doctor on demand, and bonuses. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Manage small to mid-size team of maintenance technicians
- Contribute to improvement projects, anticipate and minimize downtimes in production
- Prioritize and assign tasks to technicians
- Oversee third-party contractors and communicate with them effectively
- Oversee and approve requisition orders
- Schedule and ensure that any and all preventative maintenance is performed and documented
- Perform managerial duties such as but not limited to: training, mentoring, and routinely evaluating employees
- Bachelor’s degree in mechanical or electrical engineering
- 5-10 years of experience in maintenance supervisory position
- Technical knowledge including electrical, PLC, mechanical, electronics, welding, machining, construction.
- Ability to work independently and troubleshoot successfully
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to read and understand blueprints
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Company matched 401K
- Paid time off
- Doctor on demand
Ask for: Brittani Rudick
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.