Job Id: 11109
Are you looking to make a career change to a rapidly growing essential company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, and PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you. This position will be responsible for Associated Maintenance processes, support equipment and fleet.
- Hiring, training, coaching, scheduling, and managing performance.
- Oversees maintenance records.
- Teaching basic CDL requirements, ensuring the drivers education is up to date.
- Manages fleet operations.
- Coordination of local, regional, and corporate safety guidelines
- Ongoing DOT, OSHA, EPA regulations implemented and enforced.
- Current Driver’s License
- Brake Certification
- Certified in Engine Rebuild
- Preferred Candidate will have a CDL License.
- Experience of 3+ years
- Proficient using Excel and other MS software.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
- Paid time off
Ask for: Julie
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.