Baldwinsville, New York
about 1 month ago
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable and growing company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including Medical, Dental and Vision. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Must ensure that equipment is maintained to meet production, quality, safety and environmental standards to meet sales and shipping commitments.
- Must direct plant maintenance and schedules, keeping the plant in peak operating condition to meet all production requirements.
- Must manage department supplies inventory
- Must be able to successfully work with vendors, contractors, governmental and regulatory agencies to the extent needed for the completion of projects
- Must participate in production meetings
- Must be able to assist management team in achieving plant operations performance objectives
- Must coordinate the timely completion of maintenance repairs including preventative maintenance and other projects
- Other tasks as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED. Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- 5+ years of experience as in Maintenance field preferably within a food manufacturing industry.
- Must be qualified to operate forklifts.
- Must be great with Computer skills like Microsoft Office
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
Ask for: Harshita Berry
Ajulia Email email@example.com
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.