Syracuse, New York
15 days ago
1st Shift (Mon-Fri)
Job Id: 12050
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, 401K, paid PTO. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Responsible to work with a flexible maintenance workforce to cover 24/7 days a week.
- Responsible for managing daily work order system and backlog
- Responsible for the overall upkeep of the building, grounds, and equipment
- Responsible to manage and maintain PM procedures on PM system for facilities related equipment
- Responsible to manage a yearly P&L for labor and materials
- Responsible to assist maintenance employees in their daily mechanical and electrical troubleshooting and repair of equipment as needed.
- Responsible to participate in lean events as the lead maintenance contact.
- Responsible to conduct employee performance appraisals on time before the anniversary date of the employee.
- Responsible for maintaining proper inventory of items
- Responsible to schedule Safety inspections and repairs
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent training.
- At-least 5-10 years related trade experience.
- Training in related field: State Journeyman Electrician or Millwright papers preferred
- Leadership and/or supervisory experience
- Ability to drive tow motor and man lifts.
- Ability to read and understand electrical and blueprints.
- York New York State Driver’s license
- Ability to develop 2D and 3D electronic drawings.
- Ability to lay out electrical and plumbing jobs and develop required materials lists
- 401(k) matching
- Dental Insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
Ask for: Aarti Manchanda
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.