Piscataway, New Jersey
11 days ago
Job Id: 12220
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable and innovative company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance and Paid Time Off. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Candidate is expected to perform the following activities including but not limited to setup, install, maintenance, troubleshooting and repair of the electrical and mechanical operation of conveyor belt systems.
- Identify and replace faulty electrical components such as relays, switches, and motors, and position sensing devices such as proximity switch timers, scanners, printed circuit boards, etc.
- Troubleshooting and repair pneumatic and hydraulic systems.
- Communicate with vendors and order parts and supplies when necessary.
- Should be able to comprehend maintenance procedures, blueprints, manuals, and drawings and sketches and do math associated with the job.
- Install, maintain, and troubleshoot power distribution systems, circuits, lighting systems, transformers, and wiring methods, etc.
- Install, maintain, and troubleshoot relay logic, ladder logic etc.
- Provide training in electrical comprehension as required.
- Able to work on feet for long hour and lift up to 50 lbs.
- Maintain and encourage safety protocols (OSHA, health, GMP, quality assurance) and company policies among the work area to ensure zero accidents and reduce safety risks.
- Develop maintenance management programs.
- Adhere to clean as you go policy.
- High school or equivalent education required.
- Minimum of 5 years of related maintenance experience in the industry.
- Good working knowledge in handling and installing gearboxes, automated conveyor systems , industrial electronics and belt drives and pneumatics clutch or electro-mechanical assemblies.
- Good knowledge and experience in mechanical and electrical maintenance and trouble shooting.
- PLC programming and CMMS knowledge.
- Willing to successfully complete Mechanic /Electrical Evaluation Assessment.
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Direct Hire
Ask for: Trisha Moitra
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.