about 1 year ago
Park Row, IL
Job Id: 4392
Are you looking to make a career change to a stable company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401K, paid PTO, tuition reimbursement, tuition assistance etc. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Support production by maximizing equipment and building uptime; focus on preventative and predictive maintenance; Ensure critical parts are available through proper inventory control.
- Create a learning culture to develop internal talent and improve mechanic skills; develop training programs to assess and improve mechanic skills.
- Develop a continuous improvement culture.
- Champion employee safety and create an example for other departments.
- Consistently aim to improve food safety and product quality , actively participate in groups or teams related to both.
- Continually identify and develop methods to improve the building and grounds and actively support the PSM program.
- Manage the department finances by preparing and maintaining the maintenance budget (labor & parts); suggesting, justifying and incorporating financial needs to invest in resources and equipment that will reduce overall operating costs, generating long term savings.
- Oversee and coordinate activities and individuals needed to carry out major repairs and projects; leveraging contractor visits to maximize equipment up time.
- Ensure compliance with federal, state, and local regulatory agencies.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Create and lead a high-performing team: identify, coach and train leaders in the group.
- Schedule and assign work for employees; follow up on results.
- Oversee employee participation and adherence to food and human safety programs and policies.
- Oversee administration of timecards and approval of time off requests.
- Maintain staff by orienting and training employees on company rules, safety, and job functions.
- Resolve personnel issues in accordance with company guidelines and policies.
- Participate in the Performance Management Process.
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical Engineering or related field or equivalent experience
- 5+ years management in maintenance or related field
- Must be able to attend to activities 24/7 as needed
- Detail oriented with strong analytical skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Previous experience with a CMMS and OSHA general safety guidelines preferred
- Knowledge of Ammonia Refrigeration and Boiler systems preferred
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Paid PTO
Ask For Bhavna
Ajulia Executive Search is a search firm specializing in Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal and Pharmaceutical positions. This is a confidential search for one of our preferred clients. It is a direct hire position that includes competitive compensation and full comprehensive benefit package.