9 months ago
Are you looking to make a career change to a cutting-edge company? This exciting opportunity offers a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package including medical and vision insurance as well as PTO and room to grow in the company. Does this position match your future career goals? Then this opportunity could be the right fit for you.
- Rebuilding, repairing and maintaining various machinery and mechanical equipment such as pumps, motors, conveyors, feeders, extruders, mixers, etc.
- Using hand tools, power tools, precision measuring, and testing instruments.
- Adjusting and rebuilding functional parts of machines and control instruments.
- Repair or fabricate defective parts and install parts in machines.
- Responsible for performing plumbing, electrical, welding, cutting and fabricating when required.
- Setting up and operating drill press, grinder, welding and cutting equipment to make and/or repair parts.
- Will perform preventative maintenance on equipment.
- Responsible for evaluating each job and making certain materials and components are available.
- Reporting any unusual conditions to supervisor or designated individual.
- High School Diploma of equivalent.
- Computer knowledge a plus.
- 5+ years of experience working in a manufacturing environment.
- Must be knowledgeable in mechanical and electrical machines and systems.
- PCL/Electronical experience is a plus.
- Strong hands on skills in manufacturing or related industry.
- Experience in manufacturing strongly preferred.
- Medical Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Temp to Hire
- Paid PTO
Ask for: Ameer Harrison
Ajulia Executive Search is a New Jersey based Executive Search Firm specializing in retained searches in multiple sectors, including Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal, and Pharmaceutical. We have a nationwide client base and offer services in temporary and direct hire placements.
1. Why are you looking for a new opportunity?
2. What is the salary you are looking for?
3. Do you have experience in in manfucaturing?
4. What is your highest level of education?
5. Are you comfortable consenting to a drug test?
6. Are you comfortable completing a background check?
7. What is your interview availability?